I very proud tat i design n edit my class pic ... it seem like too small .. bcoz it save as jpg file ..so it wil smaller ... i cant do anything ...if u guys wan 2 c it clearly ..jz click it .. :) ..I hope tat all my class mate satisfied wit tis pic ... I already do my best 2 make u all 's face look better n nicer ...All hv diff post mean tat their hv diff characteristic n their own merit ... everyone oso attractive n hv their own speciality ...Act when i edit tis ..it hv a story behind it ...diff post hv diff meaning .... but the story too long ..tell 3 days 3 nite oso cant finish ..xD.. so jz use ur imagination 2 think wat is the story behind it ...:)
Girls n Guys ...very happy tat noe u all in mbs ...alto tis sch very ba*...but bcoz u all ..it become better n colourfull... ;) I wil not regreat transfer sch 2 here ...n noe u all ...U all r the best ...cheers ...
2 comments:
haha.. didnt noe u r studying in MBS...lol..
so how are u ?
nice edit
Post a Comment